It Support Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Minimum of 2 years experience First Degree in IT
- Responds courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guest and system users.
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms.
- Assisting the IT Manager to ensure smooth functioning and co-ordination for Guest Internet, Property, Management Systems - PMS, Point of sale, IPTV, Telephone systems and other software vendors.
- Troubleshooting computer hardware and software problems, rectifying them, servicing, and replacing parts when necessary.
- Anti-virus software installation, reporting virus files and malware removal.
- Servicing and maintaining computer related equipment’s such as printers, projectors, web cameras, safes, RFID door locks and scanners.
- Monitors and maintains proper inventory of hardware and software license.
- Run the General Network Security Checklist on a daily basis.
- Keep updated with latest hotel technology and security risks on a regular basis.
- Maintain back up files
- Setting up equipment’s for conferences and banquets
- Configure email accounts via POP3, IMAP and Outlook.
- Installing software, demonstrating usage and troubleshoot when users are faced with problems.
- Setup and solve problems related to Computer network systems, cabling and wireless networks.
15. Perform other IT or Systems related task assigned by the IT Manager.
Airport Residential Area
17 Quartey Papafio Ave, Accra