5 - 10 Years
Higher National Diploma
• Minimum HND in Estate/ Facility Management. • More than 7years working experience with 3 years in a similar role • Preferably above age 40. • Ability to ride a motor bike is required.
The jobholder is to oversee the custodial staff, ensure that buildings remain clean and that all maintenance concerns are taken care of in timely manner
Position Directly Supervise: Cleaners and Gardeners,
- Manage Facilities under his or her care.
- The Janitorial Supervisor in charge of making sure these contracts are maintained and fulfilled and develop and maintain relationship with all clients
- The Janitorial Supervisor will supervise and regulate the activities of Cleaners and Gardeners and ensuring that they complete daily assignments before signing out.
- Supervise cleaning services to meet the needs of clients.
- Supervise the cleaners daily to keep facilities under our care clean at all time/
- Training of cleaners (new and existing staff) with
- Assigns janitorial work to employees, following material and work requirements
- Ensure the sweepers sweep well and get all refuse collected before signing out.
- The Janitorial Supervisor (FC) is required to provide weekly reports, which should include tasks completed and outstanding as well as planned activities for the following week.
- The Janitorial Supervisor must report on the state of working tools and other logistics and monitor the usage of same to minimize mis-use and damages.
- He or she must report on performance issues (both excellent and poor performance) of staff.
- Inspects work performed to ensure conformance to specifications and established standards
- Recommends personnel actions, such as hires and discharges, to ensure proper staffing to the Head Commercial