Quality Control Manager
Laboratory Technician Information
5 - 10 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
A minimum Bachelor's degree in science.
A reputable food & beverages company is seeking to hire a Quality Control Manager to work with.
What You Will Do
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes.
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback.
- Devise ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality products.
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Record, analyze and distribute statistical information.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- A minimum Bachelor's degree in science.
- Minimum 5 years practical working experience as a Quality Control Manager.
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
- Must have proven record of building and implementing QMS, SOPs and other quality management programs.
- Full knowledge and expertise of water treatment , know-how of operating/testing of lab equipment.
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Have strong relationship with regulatory authorities/suppliers of lab equipment suppliers
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
North Industrial Area