Risk Compliance Officer At A Reputable Company
Law Clerk Information
A reputable company is looking to hire a Risk Compliance Officer to employ immediately.
NB: READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Carry out case investigations based on the company's business characteristics and continuously optimize investigation methods.
- Develop and improve anti-fraud related systems (including not limited to processes, operating standards, systems, etc.) to achieve effective control of fraud risks.
- Establish a fraud monitoring system to track, evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of fraud monitoring;.
- Regularly and irregularly collect suspicious cases and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis on them and issue analysis reports.
- Accept reports, complaints and collect relevant evidence through professional and legal investigative techniques and tools to find out violations of laws and disciplines by employees or outsiders.
- Multi-dimensional analysis of fraud cases, mining and researching various new types of fraud features/ means, and optimizing anti-fraud rules and strategies.
- Conduct outdoor surveys, POS routine inspections and abnormal situation handling.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Degree or above with a major in Law or Investigation is preferred.
- Have the ability to search, collect and analyze certain information.
- Good interpersonal skills, independent ability to analyze and deal with problems.
- Experience in team training work arrangement management.
- Can withstand certain pressure.