5 - 10 Years
A professional lawyer with either a first class or second upper Degree, who has passed the Ghana Bar Exam and has worked in the corporate environment for at least 5 years.
- Provide legal representation to the group and or its employees.
- Advice on legal matters and performs legal research for the group and to the benefit of an employee or their parent corporation.
- Advise on issues like contracts, property interests, collective bargaining agreements, government regulations and patents. Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Work with external legal counsel on court proceedings
- present the group and its employees in court, in the case of a lawsuit or other legal proceedings.
- Legal negotiations
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient legal defence strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations with legal effects;
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues;
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
2nd Ragoon Close, Off Josif Broz Tito Avenue