A reputable private tertiary institution needs the services of a Marketing Lecturer.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE MARKETING LECTURER JOB:
A lecturer is responsible for facilitating student learning through interactive classroom teaching that promotes student engagement and supports the student learning experience.
Lecturers are required to promote student success through initiatives that see improved student retention and throughput rates.
As a subject matter expert, a lecturer needs to keep abreast of developments in their subject area and is also required to assure the quality of the delivery of the subject content, assessment, and relevancy of the learning material such that the learning outcomes are achieved.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS FOR THE MARKETING LECTURER JOB:
Lecturing: Facilitate Student Learning through Engagement
Student support, consultation, retention & success
Assessments: setting, marking & moderation
Study material: prep, review, and upgrade
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MARKETING LECTURER JOB:
- Minimum of MBA /MPhil in Marketing Qualification
- A proven teaching portfolio that evidences student support and success.
- A minimum of 2 year’s lecturing experience is required, but 3 or more years of experience is preferred.
- Possess specialist knowledge and technical skills in the subject discipline to develop teaching programs and materials and the provision of learning support.
- Active participant in own professional academic development including awareness of requirements set out by regulatory bodies, quality councils, institutional standards, and policies.
How to apply for the MARKETING LECTURER JOB:
Send your appliaction documents to: