Data And Document Controller
Logistics Administrator Information
We are looking for a Data and Document controller who will handle the intake,management, and storage of our company's document.The Data and Document coller will review,process and file documentation as well as manage the company's documentations operations
The responsibilities of the data and document control include but not limited to:
- Handles intake, scan, verify, and stores documents.
- Files and archives relevant documentation.
- Retrieve files for other employees and customers when needed.
- Designs templates for documents, file types, and document databases.
- Check and edit documents for accuracy and compliance.
- Controls the flow of documents in and out of the department.
- Report errors or developments regarding document storage.
- Ensures the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents.
- Updates and maintains document management systems and physical records.
- Maintains the security of confidential documents.
- Assist employees with accessing documents through our document management system.