A Female Auto Mechanic With NVTI - Needed Urgently
Logistics Clerk Jobs Information
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES • Maintaining proper inventory of all vehicles, making sure they are maintained and checked frequently.
• Ensuring the maintenance and servicing schedule of the vehicles is followed,
• Able to assess potential mechanical problems and advise on preventive maintenance and repairs.
• Tracking repairs and costs as part of monitoring and overseeing the repair processes.
• Ensuring value for money by liaising with and recommending trustworthy and competent repair shops.
• Ensuring observance of road safety standards: ensuring vehicles are used in accordance with established rules and regulations and that vehicle usage data is correctly recorded.
• Tracking vehicle and fuel usage with GPS tracking
• Tracking Vehicle Road Worthiness Certificates and Insurance and working with the Supervisor to ensure they are always renewed in a timely
• In charge of the day-to-day movement of vehicles on official duty.
• Checking vehicles' log Information daily and bringing issues to management attention.