LOGISTICS/CUSTOMS CLEARING CLERK NEEDED IN ACCRA
Logistics Clerk Information
• Handling timely order execution & documentation like Pre & Post shipment documents.
• Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
• Liaising with accredited clearing agent for the clearing of good at destination • Liaising with the shipping company on all issues with consignment
• Administering import procedures and documentations and effectively liaison with Ghanaian Customs / Logistics.
• Managing demurrages, port charges within specified norms.
• Managing seamless movement of the consignments to the destination.
• Liaising with Port authorities & customs officials, monitoring compliance to regulatory requirements and maintaining requisite papers & documents.
• Coordinating with Port Authorities for various requirements connected the vessels handling at the ports.
• Renewal of relevant licenses for all company imported listed items. should be conversant with the procedures
• To get duty assessment in one day after Pre- Arrival Assessment Report PAAR and rotation number is allotted.
• To follow up with approved clearing agent to ensure timely clearance.
• To apply and get refunds shipping & container deposits etc.
• To be able to organize fast track clearing for the group.
• To prepare daily progress report and send to Head Office before close of the business.
• Any other assignment that may be given from time to time by superior officers