Logistics Clerk Information
A reputable Domestic Courier Company with operations nationwide is seeking to recruit experienced, dynamic and responsive individuals for the position of Logistics Officers at our various Regional Offices.
Function area Operations Management
Location of Work
Scope of Distribution
Purpose of Job
To oversee the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of health commodities.
Key Results Area
1. Responsible for a vital part of the supply chain process, you'll manage people, processes and systems in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately, and that productivity targets are met.
2. Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads, loaders and journeys
3. Process all required documentation that will accompany distribution process to various destinations.
4. Monitor the return process of all documentation and ensure that driver/s and their assistants have complied with all documentation procedures.
5. Coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
6. Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
7. Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
8. Act as liaison between the customer and SkyNet Express ensuring that all developments are immediately communicated.