Logistics Officers (FMCG)
Logistics Coordinator Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
Minimum Diploma in Logistics or Business Administration. Minimum 2 years’ working experience in Logistics within FMCG industry Should have good communicating and reporting skills
A reputable manufacturing company is seeking to employ an experienced Logistics Officers with experience in FMCG Industry.
- Coordinate the loading bay to ensure smooth and accurate loading to meet set daily targets.
- Preparing of loading advice and releasing trucks after loading.
- Supervise loaders to ensure accurate loading and proper handling of finished goods.
- To liaise with the warehouse to ensure that the right quantity of goods are supplied to the customer.
- Follow company’s set SOP’s
Kojo Plange Street