Warehouse Officer - Prampram (urgently Needed)
Logistics Coordinator Information
1 - 3 Years
Educational level: HND/Degree Experience with inventory and logistics software programs as well as Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs. •Experience working in a fast-paced environment while paying attention to details will be an added advantage. •Good organizational and time-management skills •Candidate must have good reporting skills •Great interpersonal and communication skills •Good data entry and proper documentation skills
A reputable company in the manufacturing and retail industry seeks the services of a warehouse officer for immediate employment. The successful candidate must live in Prampram.
Essential duties includes:
- Receiving and verifying all incoming shipments to be accurate by comparing the invoice to the order and ensure all goods are in excellent condition.
- Accurately maintaining company database including all stock and warehouse items.
- Take proper records of tools/ items issued out to workers.
- Organize and sort items on shelves, properly labeling items according to size, shape, and type.
- Regularly take stock and place orders before items run out.
- Box, wrap, and pack items properly.
- Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs.
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged items.