Logistics Coordinator Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Must have adequate research background Excellent at the use of Microsoft office suite Good at reporting and presentations Experience in cataloging will be an advantage
The main scope of you work will be to communicate with team members and directors and verify that all projects and tasks are on schedule. You will lead the gathering of relevant data, for analysis and strategizing.
To achieve this, you will:
- Provide support to all business units including administrative, financial and human resource departments.
- Ensure that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines.
- Perform budget allocation and expense management for all business operational activities.
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Set operational goals to meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
- Ensure resource assignment, work allocation, training development and performance assessment are completed in timely manner.
- Undertake research using appropriate tools with the aim of providing information and analysis on a sales issue.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers.
- Conduct regular meetings with staffs to discuss about operational updates, ideas and issues.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Other responsibilities while will be added to you from time to time
1a Publishing Road, Tema.