Logistics Supervisor Needed Urgently
Logistics Coordinator Information
Our client, an international premier wellness company is looking to recruit a proactive individual for the position of a Logistics Supervisor to support their operations in Ghana.
The position requires a dynamic and proactive individual who will be responsible for inventory management at bulk / external warehouse and ensuring bulk warehouse is in line with the company’s standard operating procedures and compliance. He will also be responsible for customs & regulations and resupply to all sales centres and oversee preparation of EMEA/OBIEE KPI measurements for Ghana, evaluating KPIs monthly, highlighting concerns, improvement possibilities and preparing/executing actions.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for all operations at bulk/ external warehouse (high racking warehouse, pick line and order fulfilment).
- Responsible for planning reorder supplies from international partner
- Responsible for receiving, inspecting and storing reorder supplies at external warehouse.
- Responsible for organizing resupplies to all sales centres
- Responsible for conducting cycle counts and physical count at external warehouse.
- Monitor and supervise operations at external warehouse.
- Responsible for real-time updates of receipts in oracle.
- Prepare KPI reports
- Monitor import consignments to ensure all necessary documents are released timely.
- Ensure all imports/containers are delivered within 5 days after clearing
- Inform logistics manager about all stock situations/issues for necessary actions to be taken when needed.
- Ensure timely preparation of KPI reports, 100% of KPI/CS data is verified.
- Ensure at least 90% compliance to inventory, health and safety policies at external warehouse.
- Ensure adequate stock and no out of stock in Ghana.
- Ability to train and develop team members.
- Ensure high-quality standards and good member experience.
- Ensure Zero demurrage cost recorded for the year.
- Ensure all containers are delivered from customs clearance in maximum 5 days.