Logistics Coordinator Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
- 1st degree in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent - 3-5 years hands on experience in Sales and Marketing - Strong FMCG background - Outgoing and pleasing personality - Excellent customer relations background - Result oriented, a team player and ability to lead sales - Ability to communicate in English and Akan - Good communication and presentation skills
- Responsible for the management of all the sales, distribution and redistribution activities
- Co-ordinate the activities of the various territorial Sales Representatives to achieve monthly target
- Designing and implementing and review field sales best practice in the area
- Assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of goods
- Providing feedback to clients on timely basis.
- Prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- Efficiently respond to any queries from clients with the aim of retaining and increasing market share in the region.
- Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- Produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- Responsible for overseeing any supercharges and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.