Logistics Coordinator Information
3 - 5 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
GH¢3,000.00 - GH¢4,000.00
• A first degree or HND in Shipping and Logistics or related field with a minimum of five (5) years’ supervisory experience in same or similar role in a manufacturing company. • Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with External customers and service providers. • Ability to carry out field work, work with little supervision and track multiple processes. • Possess strong leadership, planning and organizational skills as well as problem-solving skills. • Proficiency in Microsoft Office. • Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. • Ability to direct, motivate, co-ordinate and control the work of others.
- Arranges Shipment bookings and their confirmation with the Company’s principals at the Group level, shipping lines and agencies.
- Liaises with various shipping lines and agencies concerning container and vessel movements.
- Arranges for empty containers for shipment of products.
- Prepares and collates all shipping documents for all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Establishes best practices for efficient logistics of finished products operations.
- Ensures that the company complies with both local and International maritime regulations, Customs operating Procedures, Free Zone Board Procedures and other regulations regarding Shipping relevant to the Company’s operations.
- Liaises between the company and Key Stakeholders such as CEPS, GPHA, Forwarders, Chamber of Commerce, Shippers Authority and Shipping Agencies.
- Prepares Quarterly Reports to both Customs and Free Zones Board.
- Liaises with Forwarders and Free Zones on all imports and ensures clearance of these consignment are cleared on time.