Telecom & Equipment Implementation Manager
Logistics Manager Information
Successors World Limited
3 - 5 Years
• Degree in Engineering, Construction and Project Management. • Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Projects Management and coordination on GSM sites or in a similar role.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that cover all project related areas such as scope management, time management, risk management, HSEQ management.
- Develop and manage a project budget that is approved by key stakeholders.
- Manage and control the project in line with project and budget plans developed
- Follow Project Coordinators up for progress of work and track project milestones and deliverables
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders and ensure the execution of work is according to specifications.
- Manage the coordinators and supervisors to ensure they perform their work effectively.
- Supervise all projects till they are completed to the client’s specification.
Tema C. 11
Nuer Center, Community 11