Fiber Implementation Manager
Logistics Manager Information
Successors World Limited
3 - 5 Years
• Masters in Telecom Engineering, and Project Management. • Degree in Telecom Engineering, and Project Management. • Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Projects Management and coordination on GSM sites or in a similar role. All applicants must be living around the location of each job and should send CV directly to email@example.com indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
- Direct and Manage Project Execution.
- Monitor and Control Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Human Resource, Health & Safety issues, Communication etc.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise correctional means of dealing with such crises.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders and ensure the execution of work is according to specifications.
Tema Comm. 11
Nuer Center, Community 11