Logistics Manager Information
Manage the entire transport system
• Prepare journey plans for each trip and ensure that drivers adhere to the approved routes;
• Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for employees within the transport
• Maintain electronic database of vehicle insurance, roadworthy, and other permits/licenses required of all vehicles;
• Manage fleet and drivers of the department;
• Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system.
• Perform vehicle registration, insurance and any legal formalities and documentations regarding the induction of new vehicles;
• Perform daily review and tracking of vehicle movements;
• Ensure that drivers have a good understanding of all licenses and permits needed to legally carry products to customer destinations;
• Oversee the maintenance, repairs or routine maintenance of the vehicles;
• Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends;
• Ensure vehicle compliance with all state regulations;
• Any other duties assigned.