Logistics Services Jobs Information
Our client, a leading logistics company is looking for an experienced individual for the role of a BUS DRIVER to support the company’s operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing shuttle services to the client by conveying workers from designated locations to the client's premises and back. He or she will rotate on a shift system, as well as be on a four-day duty and a three-day off duty.
He or she would undertake the following duties as well:
- Ensure timely pick-up and drop-off of workers for customers
- Render service in an efficient manner with the company rules on driving
- Comply with company health and safety standards for driving
- Ensure conscientious practice of safe work habits and processes
- Ensure both internal and external parts of the vehicle are in a good shape at all times
- Report accidents/incidents as per company standards
- Ensure defects on trucks are immediately reported to the maintenance team
- Perform other duties as assigned