Logistics Specialist Information
3 - 5 Years
Must have a minimum of a first degree in Logistics and Supply chain or relevant field
- Expert in General Customs Clearance Process
- Expert in Cargo Classification/Valuation with well-established contacts at inspection companies.
- Expert in Material Handling
- Excellent HSE Awareness
- Prepare Service Level Agreements to Standard Operating Procedures
- Rate Negotiations
- Intelligent Solution offering to key companies
- Costing and invoice quality check
- Assist staff with queries
- Customer Advice and Support
- Ensures implementation in order to provide a prompt, efficient, cost-effective, flexible and personalized service to customers.
- Displays high level of technical competence (depth and range of knowledge and expertise) in relation to the job.
- Addresses differences or conflict in a constructive manner.
- Co-operates and works effectively with others in pursuit of team goals.
- Ability to work independently and able to supervise a team
- Very Affable
- Relationship Management Skills
- Import Air freight and Sea freight skills
- International Forwarding experience and skills
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Applicant should hold a degree in Logistics or related field with certified certificates as an advantage
- A four (4) to six (6) years’ work experience in similar industry
- Must be conversant with GC Net system and related softwares
- Age range should be between twenty five (25) to thirty (30) years
- Should hold a valid drivers’ licence.
No 3 Kotei Robertson Street, North Industrial Area