Logistics Specialist Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Qualifications: Applicant should hold a degree in Logistics or related field with certified certificates. A four (4) to six (6) years’ work experience in similar industry Must be conversant with GCNet system and related software Age range should be between twenty five (25) to thirty (30) years Should hold a valid drivers’ license.
- Expert in General Customs Clearance Process
- Expert in Cargo Classification/Valuation with well-established contacts at inspection companies.
- Expert in Material Handling
- Excellent HSE Awareness
- Prepare Service Level Agreements to Standard Operating Procedures
- Rate Negotiations
- Intelligent Solution offering to key companies
- Costing and invoice quality check
- Assist staff with queries
- Customer Advice and Support
- Ensures implementation in order to provide a prompt, efficient, cost-effective, flexible and personalized service to customers.
- Displays high level of technical competence (depth and range of knowledge and expertise) in relation to the job.
- Addresses differences or conflict in a constructive manner.
- Co-operates and works effectively with others in pursuit of team goals.
- Ability to work independently and able to supervise a team
- Very Affable
- Relationship Management Skills
- Import Air freight and Sea freight skills
- International Forwarding experience and skills
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
No 3 Kotei Robertson Street, North Industrial Area