Program Associate Needed
The TEF is a Ghanaian-based media non-profit with operations across Africa. We use a dynamic set of initiatives to promote and elevate the standards of journalism; to educate and support citizens, journalists and civil society activists who are poised to make a difference in society.
We’re looking for a person who wants to learn, grow and be part of a fast-paced and impact-minded team, to fill the role of a Program Associate.
- help plan, implement and manage different programs that are used to boost fundraising, increase partner membership and enlist support from government agencies and corporations.
- put together work plans and budgets, as well as develop quarterly and annual reports for tracking membership and partnership activities, program expenditures and donations.
- developing program literature and publications, updating website content, drafting proposals and creating signage for conferences and events
- You’ll work directly with the programs director on fundraising and donor programs, which ensure the sustainability of the organization.
- You’ll usually have a sufficient amount of responsibility and two to five years of previous work experience.
A bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as international studies, marketing, foreign language, social science or health care management. Must have the ability to plan and execute events, previous experience in event or convention planning is helpful.
- Proficiency in computer technologies such as word processing and spreadsheet software, as well as Internet research best practices.
- Must be able to juggle different tasks simultaneously and prioritize their projects efficiently.
- Must possess the ability to be flexible, well-organized and self-sufficient
- Strong writing, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Must be comfortable with budgeting, accounting and dealing with field logistics.