Filling Station Manager
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
- Managing the day to day affairs of the station.
- Receiving petroleum stocks at the station.
- Responsible for management of station assets.
- Receive daily sales, record and keep documentation of the sales dropping from pump attendants and deposit all sales into the company’s bank account.
- Report technical faults promptly to management.
- Prepare and report daily station activities to management.
- All other supervisory related activities such as hiring and firing of station forecourt staff.
HNO E25, 9th Estate Road Kanda-Accra