Market Development Manager
5 - 10 Years
Degree/other related course. Minimum 5 years industrial knowledge in manufacturing.
A reputable company seeks to employ a Market Development Manager
- Assist with developing the market for company.
- Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients.
- Make sales presentations.
- Generate and describe creative, results-focused marketing concepts to a diverse client base.
- Prospecting for clients.
- Assess client's promotional needs.
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
- Develop sales strategies.
- Meet with clients to ascertain marketing goals.
- Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
- Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
Kojo Plange Street