Area Sales Manager (FMCG)
3 - 5 Years
Demonstrable and successful sales track record. Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas. Good technical background in product area is desirable.
A reputable manufacturing firm needs experienced Area Sales Manager for employment.
- Finding new customers and constantly expanding the business.
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Monitor sales and profit for each account.
- Preparing account profiles for company accounts.
- Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with all decision makers.
- Ability to complete management reports on time essential..
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Sales presentations for clients showing the success and credibility of the business and its products
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers if appropriate.
- Create sales strategies for sales manager/ director to approve.
Kojo Plange Street