Deputy General Manager
More than 10 years
Project Management Jobs
Qualification / Criteria: 1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration 2. An MBA or a professional accounting qualification would be an advantage Work Experience: 1. At least 10 years’ experience with 5 years in a similar managerial position 2. Working knowledge of estate, property & facility management 3. Working knowledge of general administration. 4. Practical experience in accounting supervision.
Summary of Duties:
- Support the General Manager in the general running of the company.
- Oversee daily operations of the business.
- Supervise all aspects of the management of the estate under the guidance of the General Manager.
- Supervise and ensure the highest level of the management of all RG EMC Branches.
- Ensure proper performance of duties by all staff.
- Attend to problems referred from all Managers.
- Liaise with Estate Managers at all branches as well as Security Manager.
- Maintain regular communication with residents on the general affairs of the various branches.
- Receive residents and attend to their problems.
- Ensure that estate rules and bye-laws are enforced for the good of all residents at all branches.
- Prepare and submit monthly estate operational reports for the GM.
- Attend Council meetings of the Homeowners’ Associations.
Skills & Competencies: -
- Good Accounting Skills.
- Good Organizational and Administrative skills.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good business sense with the ability to identify business opportunities
- Proficiency in computer application especially accounting software application.
- Ability to supervise and draw the best from all levels of staff.
- Pleasant nature with ability to interact with all levels of business clients.
- Ability to enforce rules without fear
- Ability to handle delicate situations with tact and sensitivity.
- Punctual, hardworking, and result oriented with particular attention to detail
- Well presented in a professional manner
- Proactive personality with good initiative.
- Available to work extra hours, on weekends and on holidays if and when necessary.
#1 CLUB ROAD