Zonal Security Manager
- Recruiting and supervising security officers and guards
- Visiting and liaising with clients
We are looking for an experienced Zonal Security Manager to organise and oversee all security operations of a zone within our national company. Security personnel will be under your command. As security zonal manager, you will have to demonstrate excellent surveillance and emergency response skills. You will need a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety. Since you will have a number of people under your responsibility, you must also exhibit leadership skills.
The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected for our clients.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other zonal managers to determine operational needs
- Attend meetings with clients to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyse data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)