Tamale Branch Manager - Heavy Duty Vehicles
Responsible for prospecting customers and the sales of products. Also responsible for the overall management of the Tamale Branch and providing customer support to customers within the Northern Sector of Ghana.
The Position reports to the Sales Director
Account Officer, Warehouse Assistant, Technicians, CSR, and Cleaner.
- Be the principal contact person in Tamale;
- Responsible for providing and maintaining high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Enter all sales and pipeline activity in company CRM system
- Significantly contribute to new business development and profitability growth by executing sales/ marketing strategies
- Builds and maintains positive customer relations with timely follow-up and communication with current and past customers.
- Locates new prospects and determine how the company can best meet their needs.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy on computer through accurate inventory checks and paperwork tracking.
- Directs a strategy within assigned territory to identify key accounts within that area and then executes a plan to acquire those customers to include personally developing accounts, as well as being involved in any and all sales, parts and service team efforts
- Provide key leadership in resolving problematic machines and machine maintenance, ensuring activities are planned and managed in an efficient manner to avoid excessive downtime and providing an improved performance post repair;
- Prospection for sales of equipment and trucks
- Send monthly report on all sales activity within the catchment area by the 6th of every month.
- Ensure a good interpersonal and customer relationship
- Liaise with the National Parts Manager for the supply of parts to customers;
- Liaise with the Sales Director for sale of equipment and trucks
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
- A university graduate with a technical degree (mechanical or electrical), with a preference in MBA or equivalent, with a well-developed understanding of the product and industry.
- 10 years of experience in Sales, including 5 years of management experience.
- A good working knowledge of sales techniques and a method.
- Proven track record of sales.
- Excellent organization skills and decision-making ability.
- Proven supervisory, leaders and team-building skills.
- Demonstrates relationship-building and communication skills, both in writing and verbally, which were developed through prior work experience in a sales and customer service role.
- Proven ability to work in a variety of high-pressure situations producing favourable outcomes.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Proven ability to pass pre-employment testing which includes background checks, medical tests or other tests as so required for employment
1. Candidate should hae experience working in the Northen Region and also be willing to relocate.
2. Canididate should also hae ast experience in commercial sales.