3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
BSC Hospitality / Management
- Under the direct supervision of the Area Manager or his/her designate, the Employee shall ensure that all Stores operations in his/her charge are properly accounted for by complying with standard retailing principles, regulatory requirements and Company procedures.
- Strategize sales and marketing plans to drive revenue into the Store.
- Evaluate sales reports and customer feedbacks.
- Plan new implementations and ideas to increase footfall of the Store in your charge.
- Control the Store inventory and ensure the maintenance of the standards of goods.
- Study market reports and competitors’ strategies to obtain added advantage.
- Oversee the billing and payment processes of the Store in your charge.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training them and ensure safe, secure and legal work environment and developing personal growth opportunities.
- Manage administrative tasks in the Store in charge.
- Manage stocks ordered and responsible for stocks received from the Company’s Warehouse.
- Guarantee the products replenishment in the Store in your charge.
- Responsible for cash movement and control in the Store in your charge.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service offered by employees within the Store.
- Manage known and unknown loss.
- Responsible for the effective performance of the Point Of Sales (POS) system in the Store.
- Responsible for the general maintenance and administration of the Stores.
- Oversee inventories (Store preparation).
- Submit timely update, report as required by Superior.
- Be ethical, anti-bribery, health, safety and environmentally conscious in the discharge of assigned duties.
Adebeto Close, off Labone Crescent Labone - Accra