Human Resources Manager (Shipping Line Company)-Takoradi
- recruiting and staffing;
- payroll management
- benefits and compensation
- organizational departmental planning;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- company-wide committee facilitation;
- company employee and community communication;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health;
- charitable giving;
- employee services and counseling.
Occasionally, the Human Resources Manager is in charge of ancillary areas such as reception, customer service, administration, or transactional accounting to name a few possibilities.
The Human Resources Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culturethat emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
The Human Resources Manager coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CEO; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.