Dispatch Rider Needed Urgently!
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
GH¢500.00 - GH¢1,000.00
Skilled and adequate knowledge in the structure of motorcycles and vehicles. Ability to speak, understand and write the English language. Possess valid driver's and motorcycle rider's license. Willing to work at odd hours during peak working seasons. Ability to follow instructions and work under pressure. Positive attitude towards work, friendly and presentable. Willing to travel to other locations within Ghana and other countries to work for and on behalf of the Secretariat. Must be physically fit. Should be reliable and punctual. Have a mature working attitude.
- Ride Company's motorcycle and vehicle to accomplish official duties;
- Must observe all health and safety driving and motor riding-related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle and vehicle;
- Responsible for updating the Drivers' and Dispatch Riders' Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that motorcycle documents/particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycles are cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out daily inspection on the general condition of motorcycles and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave either unattended.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Run errands for management staff.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
No.10 Achimota Mile 7