Marketing And Sales Officer
JOB DESCRIPTION –MARKETING OFFICER
A reputable company in the Garment Manufacturing and Textile industry seeks to employ the services of a Sales and Marketing officer. The primary duty of the Sales and Marketing officer shall be to ensure sales expansion and customer satisfaction.
The Sales and Marketing Officer shall focus on developing and directing marketing efforts to increase sales.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, and to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and manage marketing campaigns to ensure that products meet customers’ expectations
- Analyze market trends, marketing campaigns and develop tailored made strategies to bolster sales
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Prospect for wholesalers and retailers of the company’s products
- Provide support to customers after the sale
- Coordinate the marketing and sales Units
- Plan sales strategies, analyze sales data and advice Management on strategic decisions to bolster sales
- Carry out market research, and explore ways of improving existing products to meet customer demands
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them