General Manager Needed
Green-gro Limited is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage our business activities. The incumbent will be responsible for development and implementation of effective business strategies and programs, generating new businesses, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities. The noteworthy General Manager should account for all business activities, Projects Management, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, enhance Green-gro's image, and meet overall growth objectives.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Assess departmental and company performance and devise plans for improvement
- Manage profit and loss statements and account for costs and revenues
- Analyzing accounting and financial data
- Allocate budget resources for supplies, equipment, marketing, and personnel
- Improving revenue.
- Maintaining Green-gro’s relationship with clients
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the organization’s offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Any other duties as may be required.