5 - 10 Years
A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Project Management but preferably, Masters in Business Administration or Project Management will be a plus.
A reputable company looking to hire an experienced, self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage its business activities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Oversee daily business operations.
- Develop and implement growth strategies.
- Train low-level managers and staff.
- Create and manage budgets.
- Assess departmental and company performance and devise plans for improvement.
- Manage profit & loss statements and account for costs & revenues.
- Analyze accounting and financial data.
- Allocate budget resources for supplies, equipment, marketing and personnel.
- Improve revenue.
- Maintain the company's relationship with its clients
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the organization’s offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Evaluate performance and productivity.
- Research and identify growth opportunities.
- Generate reports and presentation when necessary.
- Any other duties as may be required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/ Project Management but, Masters in Business Administration or Project Management will be a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years practical work experience in same or related field.
- Must be between the ages of 30-40 years.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions.