African Resource Management
5 - 10 Years
Previous experience as a operations Manager or a similar management position. Strong working knowledge in management. Time management skills and the ability to delegate. Excellent leadership and organizational skills. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software. Problem-solving skills.
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit's employees.
- Report key results to Directors and CEO
- In charge of quality control for product sales and workshop
- Manage there 4 branches to ensure good services to client
- In charge of Stock making sure stock balance at any given time
291 South Tarkwa