Chief Sales And Marketing Officer
Research, test and launch creative strategies and plans to identify new marketing, sales, business and product opportunities to expand the business
▪ Provide market and competitive intelligence to Sales Managers through market research, trend analysis and other data mining methodologies and resources
▪ Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with the Chief Executive Officer
▪ Develop departmental KPI’s, evaluate the effectiveness of sales initiatives and making appropriate changes that encourage achievement of overall sales and business targets.
▪ Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
▪ Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products
. ▪ Provide quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
▪ Formulate all sales policies, practices and procedures.
▪ Assist Sales Managers in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
▪ Collaborate with the Chief Executive Officer to develop sales strategies to improve market share
▪ Collaborate with the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Financial Officer to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
▪ Any other duties that may be assigned by the CEO from time to time