Area Sales Supervisor - Tamale
3 - 5 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
1. HND / Degree in Marketing or Management 2. Good communication skills in English and local Languages 3. Good mathematical and calculation skills 4. Good in using excel and computer usage 5. Convincing and determination 6. Team management and Leadership 7. Proactive and Result Oriented 8. To be able to work under pressure and strict timelines 9. Knowledge of local Markets 10. Knowledge of Key Distributors of FMCGs
Sales supervisor oversees 4 pillars Distributor Engagement, Sales Force Development and Motivation, Open Markets availability, Retail availability. Key responsibilities include:
- Development of monthly sales plans of all products to meet the sales target of all SKUs of Multi Pro Ltd in alignment with the Annual Operating Plan.
- Recruit, manage and coach the sales force to develop their skills to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI targets are met
- Appointment, management and development of distributors by consistently reviewing the daily sales and stock levels, advising on sales and operations, and engaging them on a common platform.
- Conducting market visits at regular intervals – ensure availability, display of products and price adherence.
- Keeping a track on competition products and activities and plan proactively to counter such activities.
- Very knowledgeable of local market and sales outlets
- Excellent in distribution of Fast Moving Consumable Goods (FMCG) across the region
- Knowledgeable of key Distributors and Market channels in the region