Senior Transitions Project Manager
More than 10 years
• Project Management certification • Degree qualified in an engineering/ project management field
- Project Management Capability- Work closely with the Group PMO and the OpCo Project Team to develop process and build capability that enables the company to exceed its customer’s expectations during project delivery.
- Budget & time- Delivery of programmes and projects on time and to budget. Annual project budget of >$25 million. Project to be planned and managed to ensure success criteria is achieved.
- Quality- Management of Project Quality Plan to ensure a systematic methodology for verifying all Quality Control related activities throughout the project including the responsibility for the management and co-ordination of all project specifications, drawings and inspection, test & commissioning plans, gaining necessary approvals and ensuring the distribution and availability of information.
- Communication- Establish, lead and motivate the project team and identify all project stakeholders, including executive management and the external customer, ensuring that an appropriate communication plan is in place and executed to keep all project personnel informed of project status, risks and opportunities.
- Risk Management & Scope- Definition and management of project scope from establishing customer requirements, designing the solution, determining the equipment and contractor requirements and managing variations as they arise. Take a risk management approach to identify and manage opportunities and risks that maximize the potential of successfully achieving the project success criteria.
- Sales & Operations Planning- Responsible for ensuring projects in the sales pipeline are defined and planned as required by the Sales & Operations Planning process to make sure the business is ready to execute once the Instruction to Proceed is signed.
- Health & Safety- Must be conversant with and be able to demonstrate a proactive risk-based approach to SHEQ, ideally with experience obtained through formal recognised training programs and on the job supervision.
- Resource Management- Management of all materials, manpower and subcontractors required for the execution of the project. The project manager has full or partial responsibility of selection, sourcing and scheduling of materials and sub-contracted services in line with the project schedule.
- Project Management Process- Projects to be executed in line with the defined company Project Management processes. The Senior Transition Project Manager is responsible to ensure that all databases, templates & reporting are kept up to date in a timely and accurate fashion in accordance with the company requirements.
- Continuous Improvement- Identify opportunities for improvement through structured project reviews and work with the Group and OpCo project management teams to improve process, quality and safety standards. Actively participate in building the global capability of the project management team through coaching and mentoring
Airport Residential Area
Kojo Thompson Road