Customer Value Management (CVM) Analyst
5 - 10 Years
Project Management Jobs
GH¢5,000.00 - GH¢10,000.00
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business Management MBA advantageous Minimum 5- 7 years of experiences Commercial experience Proven numerical skills and commercial acumen and the ability to interpret commercial and financial analysis A track record of developing a strategic vision of CVM activities and of reaching ambitious revenue objectives Competent and confident relationship building skills and be able to influence senior management
- Design and lead promotions and campaigns of different types: (Up/cross selling, Account penetration and ARPU stimulation specifically to minimally reduce dormancy)
- Design and lead customer profiling program (objectives, process, tools, quality)
- Monitor ongoing development and implementation of customer value management programmes for segment ensuring value increase of the base through effective lifecycle management
- Ownership of segment’s communication execution, planning and improvements
- Manage customer profile data quality and integrity for relevant segment
- Define set of activities required to deliver against the CVM targets and ensure alignment with Segment Marketing and Channels
- Manage and ensure proper data analysis, monitoring and reporting of dormancy
- Forecast and measure the impact of all campaigns
- Deliver CVM enablement initiates to support sustainable cross-sell, up-sell and retention campaign activities.
- Implement tactical across all bouquets for customer revenue enhancement, base retention and churn control.
- Monitor and ensure all campaigns developed by CVM are reliably executed in systems and other customer touch points.
- Monitor statistical models to identify subscribers propensity to buy and propensity to churn.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time, within budget and are a key driver in influencing customer behaviour and driving retention
- Monitor and assess campaign effectiveness and identify ways to improve
- Provide in-depth and regular analysis of CVM initiatives and campaigns
- Analyse and identify trends and gaps, recommend appropriate action to proactively leverage on opportunities and/or mitigate risk as well as enhance the effectiveness of engagement activities
- Manage the customer engagement metrics for relevant segment