Hotel Manager Needed For A 1-Star Hotel In Kasoa
We are seeking a professional and customer-focused Hotel Manager to oversee our hotel operations. In this position, you will direct the day-to-day operations and activities at your allocated hotel location. Your duties will include managing personnel, collecting payments, monitoring budgets, and evaluating hotel performance.
- Oversee personnel including receptionist, kitchen staff, housekeeping, security and restaurant employees.
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Collect payments and maintain records of budgets, funds, and expenses
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers, and events planners.
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.