Assistant Finance Manager Needed Urgently - Takoradi
• Monthly financial statements are prepared and submitted on time
• Ensuring Annual budgets are drawn up for approval
• Provide financial proposals to banks where required e.g. cash flow projections etc.
• Liaise with Government Agencies to ensure statutory compliance
• Manage payments to suppliers/contractors to ensure progress of work on site, and adequate
• Development of financial strategies of the Company and the preparation of the Financial
• Day to day management of the finance department, and any other duties that the Finance
Manager may assign the department.
• Preparation of accounting and implementation of accounting principles, systems, processes
and internal controls.
• Maintaining accurate accounting records and financial reports of the company.
• Coordinating and assisting external auditors regarding the performance of audits.