Head, Facilities Management
Summary of Job Purpose
Developing and executing business relationships and strategic alliances which would ensure the fulfilment of organisational objectives, whilst identifying and prioritizing key strategic opportunities that will ensure the growth of the business.
- Provides the full range of property and facilities management services to The Listening Bureau’s clients, including but not limited to building maintenance, contract management, security, office support services, environmental and Health & Safety management, conference and event support along with property and space management services.
- Lead in the delivery of high-performance client services, including the line management responsibility for staff members.
- Consistently demonstrate very strong communication and client management skills, along with an ability to understand complex client relationships and deal effectively and tactfully with sensitive issues.
- Ensure compliance with organisational Health & Safety policy, processes and procedures in all operational activities, ensuring appropriate risk assessments are carried out and corrective actions documented and addressed.
- Implement people management policies in relation to team performance management, including training and development
- Procurement management – ensure the sourcing of high quality, best value facilities management services while ensuring compliance with The Listening Bureau’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Provide direct input to facilitate the preparation of The Listening Bureau’s annual budgets
- Monitor expenditure against forecasts/budgets ensuring that funds are spent appropriately, reviewing spends if necessary, ensuring best value for money, while complying with all relevant policies
- Ensure rent and service charge collections are effective across all tenancies and monitor arrears issues with tenants to ensure payment is made on time.
- Ensure that, all contractual agreements are met by all parties to the tenancy of all facilities.
- Arrange and monitor all service level agreement with all third party contractors for FM services
- Ensure that LB achieve its revenue target
- Maintain knowledge of internationally accepted FM practices
- Identify LB Business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase the number of facilities managed.
- Monitor all facilities to ensure the maintenance plan is strictly adhered to, to ensure the comfort and safety of all clients.