Personal Assistant / Administrative Secretary
3 - 5 Years
Project Management Jobs
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Complete a Certificate III in Business Administration or Certificate in Business Administration or a higher qualification such as a Bachelor of Business Administration. Gain advanced computer software skills
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments. Many PAs control access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare.
box os 719