1 - 3 Years
* Candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree from a recognised institution in the relevant field. * Candidates must have at least 1 year post school experience including national service. * The Candidate must be computer literate and be well versed with the Microsoft Office Application.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Supervises clerical and administrative personnel by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, and disciplining employees.
- Sets policies and procedures for training, coaching, counseling, and career development for staff.
- Initiates and coordinates goals, deadlines, and projects for their department.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve operations and function of the department.
- Monitors and procures needed supplies for office, reception, mailroom, and kitchen.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Manages the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
Plt No. 24 Chapel Hill