1 - 3 Years
* Candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree from a recognised institution in the relevant field. * Candidates must have at least 1 year post school experience including national service. * The Candidate must be computer literate and be well versed with the Microsoft Office Application.
- Provides high-level administrative support to an assigned executive or director-level employee.
- Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested.
- May conduct research (within skills and expertise) to assist with projects or inquiries.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events; takes and distributes minutes or other notes as requested.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Performs other general clerical and secretarial duties as requested, which may include recordkeeping, managing petty cash, maintaining office supplies and coordinating equipment maintenance, and handling packages and correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Plt No. 24 Chapel Hill