Business Manager At A School (Finance Background)
5 - 10 Years
First degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent in a relevant subject Experience in school management with finance background required
A reputable educational institute in Dansoman seeks to recruit a Business Finance Manager.
- Business Manager will work with the Accountant and the Finance Committee of the Board of Directors even though responsible to the principal.
- Monitor accounts receivable and payable and monitor expenditure management and procurement compliance including invoicing and collections of tuition and fees
- Prepare cash flow projections and monitor schools cash positions.
- Provide regular and ad hoc budget reporting
- Work with the school’s Accountant to develop and plan multi-rolling budget for school segregated by recurrent and capital expenditure.
- Provide annual Risk Assessment including evaluation of schools insurance control systems, property liabilities and workers’ compensation.
- Monitor personnel payroll management.
- Monitor and advise on data integrity, data security and data backup.
- Always demonstrate appropriate and professional behaviours at all times.
- Meet responsibilities in prompt and timely manner.
- Follow all school policies and procedures as stated in the Employee Handbook as presently existing or as may hereafter be amended.
- Attend meetings requested by the Principal.
- Any additional duties in line with the post holders’ responsibilities as determined by the Principal.
Required Skills or Experience
- First degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent in a relevant subject
- At least four years’ experience of using Microsoft Office in particular Excel to create ‘what if’ scenarios in a work setting
- Business Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- A minimum of three years’ experience of strategic planning
- Of using Internet tools for research and analysis.