HR Business Partner
We are looking for an HR business partner who will be responsible for aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, managing HR consultants, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, managing internships, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
The responsibilities of the HR business partner include but not limited to:
- Develops the HR agenda.
- Develops HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improves and monitor employee productivity.
- Structure compensation and benefit packages.
- Manage staff wellness initiatives.
- Improve relations between staff and employers.
- Evaluates staffing needs.
- Oversees recruitment efforts.
- Manages and allocate HR funds.
- Engage with heads of department.