Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for helping the company obtain better brand recognition and financial growth. He/ She coordinate with company executives , sales & marketing professionals to review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins.
The responsibilities of the business development manager include but not limited to:
- Contacts potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finds and develop new markets and improving sales.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develops quotes and proposals for clients.
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Train personnel and help team members develop their skills.