Manager Accountant Information
5 - 10 Years
GH¢5,000.00 - GH¢10,000.00
1. Good 1st Degree (preferably Business Administration-Accounting Option). 2. MBA in Accounting or Finance 3. Minimum of Part 2 professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CA, CIMA). 4. Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience. 5. Working experience with a multinational company would be an added advantage. 6. Proficiency in the use of accounting software (preferably Sage).
- Assist in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of budgets, forecasts and cash flows.
- Assist in the Implementation of sound financial management systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain adequate internal controls.
- Liaise with the Head of Finance to implement finance strategy, performance objectives, operational plans, policies and procedures relating to financial management of the company.
- Ensure complete documentation, filing and retrieval system.
- Coordinate the annual audit of the company’s financial reports.
- Liaise with statutory reporting authorities to comply with statutory payment and reporting requirements.
- Coordinate the day to day finance, treasury and accounting functions of the company.
- Supervise and participate in the preparation of various financial statements.
- Direct the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivables, accounts payable, revenue distribution and cost management functions.
2 Soula Loop